Friday, April 8, 2011

Mini Eggs

What's your favorite Easter treat? Mine? The Cadbury Mini Egg. Not the chocolate egg filled with corny syrupy fake yolk? No, not those eggs.


I'm speaking of the small, pastel candy coated, be-speckled eggs that are crunchy candy perfection. I was reminded that a few years ago I read an article about Cadbury being M&A-ed and there were rumors that the Mini Egg was going to go away. I believe half of my freezer was full of bags of Mini Eggs. My first attempt at food storage, I believe.

This may have been near the time Steven was living with me, which may explain his addiction to them. I try to send Steven and Karley a bag every year, Julia too. Sometimes they are difficult or impossible to find. It's like luck when you happen upon them. This year, Target got the mother lode. Happy Day! I have purchased MANY bags.

Tyson called while eating from a bag of Mini Eggs to remind me that I had introduced him to the Mini Eggs that he now craves. Just one of the services I provide: introducing new food addictions. Try them, if you dare.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a coupon the other day for a dollar off! I almost clipped them and sent them to you... but I don't want to be an enabler. :)

    ReplyDelete