Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hooray for Admin's Day!

It was Admin's Day last week, and I was terribly spoiled.
From gorgeous flowers
to hand-written notes of appreciation

to super cool frames and yummy lotion and gift cards a-go-go. Many of those cards will disappear on the trip home for Dad's surgery - Katherine says I seem to enjoy sharing the wealth, which is a fair assesment.

I really enjoy my job and will be sad when it goes away. I am very blessed to work with such great people and that they are so appreciative all the time (not just on Admin's Day and not with gift cards) is one of the many reasons I enjoy working there. I hear sincere "Thank You"s more often at work than I do anywhere else.

Interestingly enough, the day after Admin's Day was one of my lowest points ever at my job. I cried. At work. Grown woman. Crying at work. It was mortifying. The last few months have sure been quite taxing...

Here's hoping that the low point last week is not repeated anytime soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping for you too! You are really blessed to work where you work.

    ReplyDelete