Sunday, March 11, 2012

Seen at the...

...local Target:




Whilst cruising clearance at Target recently I came across this end cap filled with soaps and shampoos  and other beauty products for human beings.   
 

At first glance, I thought this was a line of beauty products aimed at some new segment of the population that I was not familiar with.  Perhaps the people that wear dog collars?  I've not seen a lot of people wearing dog collars in North Renton, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.   
 
Upon further examination this is shampoo to neutralize smelly pooch odors, freshen coats and build body and elasticity.  Obviously this is for animals and not humans.  But Target has placed it among products for humans.  What if some pet loving person thought this was cute and bought it for themselves?  I mean, they'd be morons for not reading the fine print on the back.  But there is NOTHING on the front to indicate that this is for animals, I mean, besides the bone, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment