Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whiskey Tango...



A very nice person left me this cute little box of Salted Caramels on my desk at work. Love the ribbon. After lunch yesterday I decided to give one a try. Those little buggers were glued into the box! The paper fake doily thing? Yeah...glued to the bottom of the box. Couldn't get the chocolate out. O.k..I'm smarter than the average bear, so I go right for the actual chocolate...chocolate stained fingers and then papers that I later touch be darned! But NO! The maldita chocolate wouldn't come out of its paper doily thing. I got chocolate all up under my fingernails trying to dig it out. What is that about? Am I only to LOOK at this chocolate? Is it just pretty?

Yeah, like that'd ever happen. I finally managed to pry the first chocolate out of the box and boy was it scrumdiddlyumptious....all melty and caramel-y and salty. Mmmmmmmm. The second came out much more easily about an hour and a half later and the third even more easily about 4 minutes after that.

Dee-LISH!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: