Monday, March 28, 2011

Peace



We were at Peace Arch Park just as the sun began to set over Semiahmoo/Boundary Bay. The Washington part of the park has featured different sculptures each time I visited. This time there were no sculptures. I was a bit disappointed, as I enjoy seeing the art, but as the sun set and we had an unobstructed view of what I think is Point Roberts or the BC Southern Gulf Islands. Gorgeous.
Here's another house in Canada, as seen from Peace Arch Park. I love a yellow house and a porch. It was all I could do not to walk across the park and the street to further check out the house and the neighboring house that is painted barn red. I would LOVE to have a yellow house with a large porch and a big red barn in the back. What I would have in the barn besides books, I have no idea.

Low tide on Drayton Harbor. Between the park, the sunset and the ocean, it was quite a peaceful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment