Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Poor Left Foot

I think it started in Spain. I jumped from a hill to scare someone coming around the corner of a wheat field. I landed wrong and twisted my left foot. I was laid up for a day then had to transfer the next day. Luggage toting and all.

Then a few years ago I was walking along (ok, rushing) at work and I stumbled. Broke my left foot.

Then a few months ago I got plantar faciitis in my left foot.

And Monday? Well Monday I took a tumble and sprained my left foot. My poor left foot.




Here it is in a surgery boot I got from Urgent Care.




And here it is in the Air Cast I got from my podiatrist.





And here is the lunch I had about 10 minutes prior to the spraining incident. I got it from the Maximus-Minimus food truck and stopped by the Locks to eat with some gorgeous scenery. Pulled pork with the Maximus Slaw, THE Mac & Cheese and Ginger Lemonade/Hibiscus Nectar beverage. If you come to Seattle, I recommend the Maximus-Minimus food truck. The pulled pork is not overly sauced and some of the bits are a bit crunchy.  The cilantro/radish slaw adds an unexpected kick of flavor. And the mixing of the beverages was inspired...thanks food truck employee for the suggestion!  Yum Yum
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I believe this calls for the viewing of "My Left Foot". Never seen the film, but from what I read on IMDB, it looks like your left foot could use a little inspiration from this film. Don't blame me if the movie is not appropriate though, the 1989 film is too old for Screenit.com :-P

    ReplyDelete