Monday, August 1, 2011

Boston Highlight

On my way to Scanda Scotia, I stopped in Boston for two days. It was a treat. Good food, great surroundings and history. Above is the George Wright sandwich from Mulligans. It's turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce all surrounded by a crusty roll. This might just be the best sandwich I've ever had. I tried to go back a week later when we were back in Boston for the 4th of July - but unfortunately they were closed for 10 days. Major bummer.




Copley Square (more on that later) might be my favorite area of Boston (of what I saw). There was a mini farmer's market going on when I was there.




A rose from Christopher Columbus Park.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was SOOOO looking forward to that sandwich! The food we ended up having next door wasn't too bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete