Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lights on

The lights in Vegas are just gorgeous.  And I'm not talking about the neon outside.  The fixtures inside the hotels are among some of my favorite things about Vegas.  


These are in the Rio just outside the Penn & Teller area.  I like the colors and shapes of the glass.


These are just about my favorite thing in all of Vegas.  They are the parasols from Up Parasol at the Wynn.  The parasols raise and lower and there are escalators on either side of the Up Parasol area so you can get a closer look at the parasols.  So cool.  


This group of lights is inside the Penn & Teller area at the Rio Las Vegas.  So gorgeous.  


I think these are lights from the Cosmopolitan.  Super swank.  




And this one is not super swank.  Super cheesy.


The view from my hotel room.  


This might be the most photographed ceiling in Vegas.  The Chihuly ceiling at Bellagio.


and the lights outside of the Bellagio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment