Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Boundary Issues

While I was in Boise last week, Desi and I stopped by Edwards 9 to take in a cheesy chick-flick. It was appropriately cheesy and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Prior to heading into the theater, Desi decided I needed to see the Urban Outfitters store. I had never been in. Half the things in the store made me blush. A bunch made me laugh. And these babies...these wonderful parking tickets? They just about made me wet my pants. I purchased three booklets of them. And three of the Unmentionables (see below).


And the even more wonderful thing is that after leaving the theater and heading to the parking garage we found a parked car that clearly needed a parking ticket. Had I not been so giddy to actually leave a rude parking ticket on the offending vehicle, I probably would have taken an actual photo of the parking job, but I was just too thrilled to think of it.
The Unmentionables are just as funny. Here's one I often want to give out, but could also be the recipient of most of the time as well.


This one here? This one I could give to my entire family.

Happy Hump Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: