Sunday, March 29, 2009

A few of my...

When the boys were here a few weeks ago we went to the Wallingford Dick's for burgers and saw a park(Meridian Playground) on the fake TomTom and decided to give it a go...see if they had picnic tables or something similar. What we found was the funnest park I've been to in quite a while. The swings are always my favorite but there was all sorts of amazing equipment. And then there are the sculptures from children's storybooks. I think this one is from Madeline. She lived with nuns or went to school with nuns or something, right? I'm thinking I might want to move to Wallingford, if I can find a great deal on an apartment and a good bus schedule that'll get me to work easily.

I may have known about Tangrams when I was younger, but I don't think I really knew about them. Because now...with the advent of this wonderful G1 application, I have been completely addicted to tangrams. I play for what seems like minutes but ends up being hours before bed. I solved all of the puzzles on the Lite version then paid 99 cents for the Pro version. Solved those puzzles in about a week. I keep checking back for the promised update. No luck. Bummer. On the plus side, I have been getting more sleep.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The park we went to was sooo fun. Filled with unique spin, turn, climb playground equipment. What added to the "funness" was that it was an absolutely beautiful day!

    And as far as Tangrams go, I just pretend it's not on my G1, or I probably won't get any sleep either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys and puzzles! Seriously... they give me a headache. I seem to remember, Lynda, your addiction/obsession with Tetris. Hmmmmmm.... I think it best you pretend it's not on your G1! And Ranee... pherhaps you should seek counseling! :)

    ReplyDelete