Friday, March 20, 2009

There are 3 flowers in a vase...

At work we have Trivia Tuesday. It really ends up being Trivia whatever-day-I-have-time-to-get-it-out-day. For the winners of the Trivia we have some traveling trophies. The latest version of the traveling trophy is Find it. It is the frustratingly addictive game pictured below. The object is to find the items on the list within the plastic beady things in the tube. The majority of the items are easy enough to find. But there are about 15 - 20 items that are VERY good at hiding.

On Thursday I decided that I would take a few minutes every few hours and find all of the items on the list. By Thursday end of day, I was completely frustrated. I still had the screw, pin, nail, washer and wing nut to find. And I was shaking that thing like a Polaroid picture has never been shaken.

This afternoon Agnes, my cube-neighbor found the nail and the wing nut. I eventually happened upon the nail myself, but still no wing nut, screw, washer or pin.


...KHAAAAAAN!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment