Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's just complete the Amelie game

Today I found something else that I like an awful lot.



Isn't this dinnerware just perfect? I mean, it doesn't have red in it, but not everything has to. It's just so...bubbly. I think I need it.

Combine the dinnerware with the park and the tangram below we've got 3 things I like listed, I thought I might complete the Amelie game and list 3 dislikes:


Lima Beans

Lima Beans taste like chalk. They are gross and though I haven't eaten them since I was 10 years old, I am sure they have not improved with age. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!

Spitting

Spitting is very rarely necessary and should just not be done in public. Period.

Seat warmers
Seat warmers in cars are just wrong! If my bum is warm and the rest of my body isn't I think I've wet my pants. How can that be a good feeling? Not to mention recent studies show that sperm get cooked and killed from seat warmers. Not that I've got sperm to worry about, but it's just evidence that nothing good comes from seat warmers, especially if one is male and one and one's wife are trying to get pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I see the dinnerware is on sale. I DEFINITELY think you need it then! :)

    ReplyDelete