Friday, July 20, 2012

Slug Nun Blue!



So I served a mission in Spain years ago.  When you spend all day, every day, walking the streets of Spain you find ways to entertain yourself.  Some missionaries would challenge each other to incorporate some random word in the next conversation they had with someone. (For example, let's say you're challenged to use the word "alligator."  The next person you talk to you need to find a way to make the word alligator fit into the conversation.  You can't just say:  Alligator!  You have to say something like, "I have a pet alligator at home.")

One thing that I did was play "Slug Nun." It's just like "Slug Bug" but instead of slugging your neighbor when you see a VW Bug (I don't think I saw a single VW Bug while in Spain) you slug your neighbor when you see a nun.  You also have to name the color of the nun.  In this case it would be 2 "Slug Nun Blue"s.  Also, this is the first time I've seen a nun since moving to Washington.  It was super cool.  Their habits were gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment