Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot Garbage!

 


Seriously, everywhere you went...Hot Garbage!
 


The Apple store on 5th Avenue is open 24/7.  It's underground and about 5 times the size of the store in Bellevue Square Mall.  If it had been an Android store, I might have been interested, but as the only Apple product I own is a 7 year old iPod, I was not even mildly interested.  I must have been the only one not interested, the store was hopping, even at 11 pm on a Sunday night.
 


CBS This Morning did a great piece on Matt.  And the interview wasn't half bad either.  It was fun to spend 30 minutes in a TV studio and see what happens.

 


We then went to Chelsea to take a peak at the stalkers outside Katie and Suri's new place, which, I realize, made us stalkers as well, but we were just so curious.  The whole scenario is so completely removed from our reality, I just wanted to see it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment