Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Music is My Imaginary Friend

Today I got some news I wasn't exactly thrilled with. Bummed my afternoon. So I decided to perk myself up with music and these yummy cookies. I'm not a fan of cookies. Well...most cookies. I like the Choc Chip Cookies I make. And Snickerdoodles? Can't go wrong with a Snickerdoodle. But for the most part, I don't really eat cookies. Most choc chip cookies are flat and flavorless. No real dimension to them. These cookies, however...D-Lightfully D-Lish. I highly recommend them. They are from that little coffee/sandwich shop next to Lush at Bell Square. Not sure what the place is called...I just call it The Yummy Cookie place.

The music? A band called Cansei de ser Sexy which is Portuguese for "I'm tired of being sexy." Best band name EVER! I don't know if the band is Portuguese or sexy, but their music sure cheers a sad girl up.

Which leads me to my desktop wallpaper at work:

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment