Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wild Wild West

Yesterday was Wild Wild West Day for the Bellevue South Stake at the base of Mount Si in North Bend. Totally gorgeous mountain. Kellye's mom tells me it's a dormant volcano. Let's hope it stays dormant for a while.

Mt. Si Hanging with Kellye's family is almost like hanging with my own. Totally comfortable and cute kids. Isn't Amy just adorable?


Cute Amy

After hanging out with about 300 of my closest stake members, I came home and watched Fringe. I read a little about the show when the pilot was picked up and stayed away from other info afterward for fear of being spoiled. I like being surprised by story lines. This entire storyline was a surprise to me. I had read that Fringe was going to be about people in comas on a plane and trying to figure out what caused everyone to be in a coma. Yeah, that was kind of the plot of the premiere episode, but not really. The show looks like it will be rather X-Files-y. I never got into the X-Files, so I'm not sure if I'll get into this show. But it's a JJ Abrams show, so I probably will.

impeccably coiffed actresses
Another surprise was Privileged. Silly show really. But fantastic music. And a lot of it stuff I'd heard from lohrke. Mika, The Bird and the Bee, Lily Allen...great stuff. I liked the main actress - the one in the front. I think I've seen her in something before, but I skimmed her imdb page and didn't recognize anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment