Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I like pizza. I LIKE it!

I blame Italy.

Since I've been back, I've had an awful lot of pizza. A friend from Boise was up visiting and we went to Serious Pie where the girl behind us got proposed to. It was adorable. We got pizza with truffle oil and mushrooms.



And another with potatoes and rosemary. They were both delicious. Though the potato one was the tastiest.


Then another friend decided we should try Mod Pizza in Bellevue. Best. Idea. Ever! It was super yummy and I've been back twice.


I took this photo for Debbie. It is one of the dessert options at Mod Pizza. There was a time that a Ding Dong tower would have been all she ever wanted in the world. My how things change. :)

Still, no pizza is better than Flying Pie Pizza in Boise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment