Monday, September 5, 2011

What I liked



What I liked most about Boston was the sun and the green and the openness.    There were tall buildings and roads leading every which way but with all the parks Boston didn't feel like a concrete jungle.  





Four Point Channel Park is part of the Rose Kennedy Greenway.  I absolutely loved these red lawn chairs.



North End Park is also part of the Rose Kennedy Greenway.  There's an area with public fountains.  This little girl kept her Mom busy.  She toddled all over the fountain area, insisting on being in the water.  So adorable.  The park was a nice place to take a break from walking around and eat my yummy sandwich from Mulligans.




Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park Pergola.  The Waterfront area is much different than that of Seattle.  With the Viaduct taking such prominence in Seattle, the Waterfront area gives off a very seedy vibe.  The Boston Waterfront that I visited was very much the opposite.  Warm and welcoming.  






Boston Skyline with the Custom House Tower.  I never really thought much of the Boston Skyline.  New York's is much more impressive.  But after having been there I appreciate it much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment