Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello Buenos Aires!

Made it to Buenos Aires.  Our bus left at midnight and we got here around 4 am.  Upon arrival I was told that all of the rooms I'd booked in my name were given free upgrades to the Luxury Tower.  Let me tell you, it certainly pays to take 5 minutes before you book a hotel room and sign up for their Frequent Stayer program.  It is luxurious.  After 3 weeks of being in a not luxury hotel, I almost want to stay here tomorrow instead of go where I'm going tomorrow.  Stay tuned for details.  

Here's the hotel we're at.  And the bellman just brought up my luggage...and rang my doorbell.  There's a doorbell to my room.  I don't even have a doorbell to my apartment.  Crazy!

I noticed this wonderful feature in the bathroom this morning.  An ashtray next to the TP dispenser.  They thought of EVERYTHING.

2 comments: