Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I should never have doubted you Taush

Tausha has been trying to get me to watch So You Think You Can Dance since the second season. I resisted until almost the end of last season, only because Taush was visiting me and I'd recorded the show for her to watch while she was here. I sat down and watched it with her and totally loved it. Joshua and Katee were my favorites. But I loved most all of the dancers I saw and there were so many excellent dances...

I again resisted, this time because there was no way it could compare to how wonderful last season was. Boy was I wrong...again! I'm a few episodes behind and have just watched the Top 20 dance episode and just adored it. There is no other show on TV that makes me smile throughout and finds me clapping at what I'm seeing. Not only that but there is some fantastic music on this show. And I learn something when I watch. This week? Pas de deux. I couldn't dance my way out of a paper bag and these people make dancing look so effortless. It is such a joy to watch this show. Hooray for it being on TV!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top 20 show this year has been the best, I think, so far out off all the top 20 of SYTYCD seasons. I loved, loved, loved almost all the dances.
    I smile and clap too! I'm glad you're on board with it and it's another thing we can talk about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile and clap and cry and then save (protect) the show on the dvr so you can smile and clap and cry another day! I LIVE for Wednesday and Thursday evenings! :D

    ReplyDelete