Monday, June 8, 2009

Thoughts on the Tonys...


I wish I could see more Broadway plays...I wish they were not quite so expensive to see.

What is the deal with the sound?  This is an awards show celebrating live performance.  But the show can't get the mics to work properly.  They should've hired the sound guy from one of the nominated shows.


Apparently Next to Normal is about a woman dealing with depression.  If I broke into song with my family when I was depressed, I don't think I'd be depressed any longer.  I'd probably be laughing about how many times I changed keys during my solo.  

Carrie Fischer's weight makes me feel not so bad about mine.  And the heavier she gets the more she looks like her mom.  


Lauren Graham's dress...I think I liked it.  I liked the color, I liked the way it gathers below the waist but I'm not so fond of the bow.  Never really been fond of off-gift bows.  

Though I do quite enjoy my new TV and DVR...I do wish that it either had a 30 second skip button or automatic commercial skip.

It's late...will have to finish watching the Tony's later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment