Friday, June 12, 2009

Real Parking Ticket


When I was home in Boise a few weeks ago I had quite the time trying to get my haircut.  I had to reschedule my appointment 4 times for various reasons.  And when I finally made it to my appointment I was completely focused on whether or not I was going to be able to explain to my hairstylist how I wanted my haircut that I parked Dad's car and walked into the salon without feeding the parking meter.  

It didn't even occur to me to pay the meter until I was walking out of the salon about an hour later.  And as I walked to the car I said to myself, gosh, I hope I didn't get a ticket.   But, of course I did.


And I put it to great use later that day cleaning out the snare drum for my nephew's graduation display.  Parking should be free.  Always.

1 comment: