Friday, February 11, 2011

You like Black people?

Made it to NYC just fine...no getting dead for me...whew! HOWEVER...I did not sleep on the plane at all. JetBlue, if you're reading, my red-eye flight from SEA to JFK was entirely too warm. It was all I could do not to start taking off layers of clothing...and that's something nobody really wants to happen on a plane (am I right, Richard Patrick?). And it wasn't just me...everyone around me was complaining about the heat.

After checking in at the hotel, I slept and then headed to Broadway and Times Square. Times Square being Times Square, there was some craziness there. Young men were trying to get people to go see a comedy show and one of them had the pitchline of "You like Black people? This show has Black people in it." Also a bridal party was getting their photos taken...and it was bitterly cold. I was wearing long underwear (it is very rare that I'm cold, but I was FREEZING today)...and these girls were standing around in strapless gold lamé. Craziness I tell you! I really do hope that the T-Mobile ad appears in her wedding album...cause that'd just be hilarious. Or maybe it's just me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment