Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Seattle Center Fun

 


I've been spending quite a bit of time at Seattle Center recently.
 


I'm not exactly sure why now, but it's just happened.  
When I went there with Dad & Katherine we saw an Angry Bird being launched at the Space Needle with a T-Mobile magenta slingshot.  
 
And they were installing a Chihuly installation that I am SUPER excited to see completed.



A few weeks ago I went to see this play at one of the theaters at Seattle Center.  I'd seen it several years ago at BYU and thought it was the most hilarious play I'd ever seen.  I hurt from all the laughing.  I said if I ever saw that the play was being performed anywhere I was again I would go see it.  And so I did.  It was a tiny, itty bitty theater.  Very cozy.  And the actors did a great job.  It wasn't as funny as it was the first time I saw it, but it was still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment