Sunday, April 29, 2012

At work-ish

 


So the other morning, I went to put my lunch in the fridge at work and found this:  Someone's yogurt.  Opened.  No lid.  With a spoon sticking out of it.  Eeewww!  Who does that?  Some of that food has been in there for months
 


Then another day I went to do some usability testing and met Erin for lunch.  We went to Lunchbox Laboratory in Bellevue.  They had a rice crispy treat milk shake.  I HAD to try it.  Because what if it was almost as good as the FANTASTIC shake I had at Shake Shack in NYC?  It wasn't.  Not even close.  And the marshmallows were old and dry and yucky.  I think every time I go to any burger place I think it will be as good as Shake Shack.  It never is.  But that doesn't keep me from trying every once in a while.  I need to find a reason to go to New York City or DC 
 


And these?  These are brown butter cream cheese red velvet cupcakes from Dahlia Bakery.  There was a bit of a mix up with my order and Dahlia Bakery and I experienced, quite possibly the BEST customer service I've ever encountered.  They not only made it right for me, they went above and beyond and delivered the replacement order to the East side from Seattle for me AND they got me to speak very highly about them to everyone at our event.  And the even better part...the red velvet cupcakes were delicious and a hit.  Also:  The coconut macaroons and the ginger snaps were yummy.  I will be back for those, for sure.  Thanks Dahlia Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment